Hydraulic Swing Beam Guillotine Shear
EasyCut Swing beam shears are designed to be rugged, everyday-use machines to be utilized in rough production environments.
Its sturdy frame, easy to use touchscreen controller, standard throat and rugged backgauge running on ballscrews by motors with brakes makes it a versatile shear from easy one cuts to demanding plate runs.
Automatic blade gap adjustment and automatic stroke adjustment makes set up times shorter and increases productivity.
• Rigid frame machined&welded from ST44A1 steel
• Hardened&Ground cutting blades (4 sided)
• Cybelec Cybtouch 6 touchscreen controller
• 1000 mm backgauge on ballscrews and AC motor with brake
• 1 meter front support arms
• Sheet slider panels at the back
• Hoerbieger Hydraulic System
• Siemens electrical system
• Hydraulic hold downs
• Automatic Blade Gap Adjustment system
• Automatic Stroke adjustment
• Front Angle Gauge
• Sheet Conveyor and Stacking System
• Sheet Support System at the back (to support thin sheets during cutting)
• Oil Cooler and Oil Heater
• Light Barriers on the front for finger protection
• Laser Cutting Line
• RTS(Return to Sender)Sheet Support System